About Weintraub & Alper Legal
Get to Know Our Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorneys
Weintraub & Alper Legal was founded in 1985 with the purpose of aggressively defending the rights of individuals accused of state and federal crimes. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, our firm has provided vigorous and dedicated defense to a large number of clients. If you are facing charges for a federal crime, we urge you to contact an Atlanta criminal defense attorney at our firm today. Our 55+ years of combined experience will be employed in defending you against those charges and giving you the best possibility of securing a favorable outcome.
Our practice areas include:
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Stalking
- Armed Robbery
- Arrest Warrant Application
- Bank Robbery
- Child Abuse
- Criminal Appeals
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Charges
- Federal Crimes
- Federal Weapons Charges
- Felonies & Misdemeanors
- Healthcare Fraud
- Internet Crimes
- Possession Of A Firearm By A Convicted Felon
- Probation Violation
- Sex Crimes
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
Have Questions About Your Case? Contact Us Today.
Why Choose Us?
While there are many criminal defense law firms located in the Atlanta area, our firm sets itself apart by providing the following:
- In-depth experience and results – Our legal team possesses the experience that can only be obtained by having an attorney who has served as a former federal prosecutor and an Assistant United States Attorney. This gives us substantial insight into the criminal justice system, allowing us to more effectively achieve the positive results our clients need.
- Compassionate Support – We understand that facing criminal charges can be an extremely frightening experience. We also understand that even though you may be facing these charges, you still possess rights which should be defended. We treat you with the respect you deserve, and work closely with you in determining the best course of action in your case.
- Constant Communication – The most important factor in the firm's success is the interaction we have with our clients. We work closely with each client on a daily basis, keeping them updated on the progress of their case, and answering any and all questions they may have in regards to their criminal proceedings.
Additional Information & Resources
Our firm is committed to ensuring that individuals facing criminal charges need information and support throughout their legal journeys. Below you will find further information about our firm that can help you understand why we are the right choice.
We also provide additional resources related to criminal defense:
- Our Awards
- Mr. Weintraub's Notables
- Mr. Weintraub's Commendations
- Mr. Weintraub's Publications
- Community Service
- Out of State Clients
- Fee Structure
Learn How Our Firm Can Fight For You
If you or your loved one are currently under investigation or have already been charged for a criminal offense, you can find the information you need by contacting our firm. Our criminal defense attorneys are available to meet personally with you for a consultation to discuss your case, the charges you face, and how we can be of assistance. Take the time to learn how our firm can defend you and fight for your future.
Real Client Stories
"My conviction was reversed and he saved my life! 10 years later my wife got in some trouble and he delivered again!"Criminal Defense Client
"Mr. Weintraub’s handling of this matter can only be described as MASTERFUL. I can never adequately express my gratitude to attorney Howard Weintraub."Criminal Defense Client
"Howard and his entire team are OUTSTANDING. I can't imagine being in better hands in a court of law. He earned every penny of his fee. Howard, You saved my son's life and I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!"Carl