Take immediate action. The attorneys at Weintraub & Alper Legal have the experience you can depend on to help protect your rights and freedom.
A criminal defense attorney specializes in defending individuals accused of crimes and can provide strategic guidance to protect their client’s rights and future. A lawyer will evaluate your case, investigate any evidence related to the charges you face, negotiate with prosecutors, and represent you in court if necessary. With their knowledge of the legal system and determination to fight for justice on your behalf, they make sure that you get a fair trial.
The following are several benefits of hiring a criminal defense lawyer:
- Experienced Representation: An experienced criminal defense attorney can provide the best possible defense for your case.
- In-Depth Understanding of Criminal Law: A qualified criminal defense lawyer can explain the intricacies of the law to you and help you build a strong legal strategy.
- Access to Expert Witnesses or Investigators: Your attorney may be able to access expert witnesses or investigators who can strengthen their case in court on your behalf.
- Negotiating Plea Deals: If a plea deal is offered, your lawyer will work through all available options and negotiate on your behalf with the prosecutor if appropriate.
- Protecting Your Rights: An experienced criminal defense lawyer will ensure that all of your rights are upheld throughout every stage of the proceedings.
If you are facing criminal charges, remember that hiring an experienced criminal defense lawyer can be the difference between guilty or not guilty verdicts. Your lawyer will work hard to protect your rights and will fight for the best possible outcome. It's important to entrust a qualified attorney who understands the complexities of criminal law, so you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.
Types of State & Federal Criminal Charges We Handle
If you or a loved one has been accused of committing a crime, your rights and future may be in jeopardy. It is now that you need a proven, experienced lawyer on your side. At Weintraub & Alper Legal, our Atlanta criminal defense attorneys are prepared to help you through each phase of your legal journey.
Our legal team aggressively represents clients charged with state or federal crimes. As a former federal prosecutor in the Appellate Section of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice and a former Assistant U.S. Attorney, Attorney Weintraub knows how the prosecution thinks and how to secure positive results for our clients.
Contact Weintraub & Alper Legal, Our Goal is to Protect Your Future
Our law firm can also vigorously represent you against charges of Medicare & Medicaid fraud, RICO violations, and much more. How you use the time after you have been charged is critical to the outcome of your case, so don't hesitate to secure the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney from our firm.
Real Client Stories
"My conviction was reversed and he saved my life! 10 years later my wife got in some trouble and he delivered again!"Criminal Defense Client
"Mr. Weintraub’s handling of this matter can only be described as MASTERFUL. I can never adequately express my gratitude to attorney Howard Weintraub."Criminal Defense Client
"Howard and his entire team are OUTSTANDING. I can't imagine being in better hands in a court of law. He earned every penny of his fee. Howard, You saved my son's life and I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!"Carl
- Drug Charges
- Federal Crimes
- Felonies & Misdemeanors
- Internet Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Aggravated Assault
- Armed Robbery
- Bank Robbery
- Criminal Appeals
- Federal Weapons Charges
- Domestic Violence
- Aggravated Stalking
- Arrest Warrant Application
- Healthcare Fraud